DRIVER FOR VIA VT6130

VIA VT6130 DRIVER DETAILS:

Type: Driver
File Name: via_vt6130_19433.zip
File Size: 20.8 MB
Rating:
35 (3.18)
Downloads: 24
Supported systems: Windows 2K, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista 64 bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8, Windows 8 64 bit, Windows 10
Price: Free* (*Free Registration Required)

Download Now
VIA VT6130 DRIVER

VIA VT6130 WINDOWS 10 DRIVERS

This might happen if the card is not in a bus-master slot. Set 10Mbps operation. SNMP-management support.

The driver and silicon have been developed together to provide optimal performance in terms of both throughput and host CPU utilization. Offering 2 gigabits per second of aggregate bandwidth, the VIA VT supports critical performance and management related features. I was just hoping someone could confirm or deny that the problem exists on other OSes I think VIA via vt6130 provide the Linux drivers and I'm sure they provide them for Windows.

Have we flashed via vt6130 BIOS to the latest release? Raymond Day. You must log in or register to reply here.

What's new New posts Latest activity. For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig 8. The interface should be brought down and up again before a change takes effect.The VIA Velocity™ series offers two new single-chip Gigabit Via vt6130 Controllers with the PCI-Express x1 interface: the VIA VT Offering 2 gigabits per.

VIA VT6130 WINDOWS 8 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Download latest network drivers for VIA VT and Microsoft Windows XP 32bit.

Related Posts